Cleaner & Adhesion Promoter For
Innerlayers, Flexible Composites, Coverlays, and LPI Soldermasks
DURAPREP SSP-2000 is an acid cleaning system that removes foil manufacturers
chromate conversion coatings and conditions substrates for direct dry film lamination without a microetch.
The DURAPREP SSP-2000 System removes oils, fingerprints, oxides, tarnish, and chromates, and leaves a treated surface that retards oxidation and enhances the adhesion of dry film photopolymers.
The DURAPREP SSP-2000 System eliminates the need for any additional process chemistries prior to lamination.
• A true one-step cleaning system…
• Cleans oxides, tarnish, oils, & fingerprints
• Removes chromate conversion coatings
• Allows for cleaner developing & stripping
• Cleans and prepares flexible circuit finals for coverlay lamination
• Easily controlled; replenishable; long lived
DURAPREP SSP-2000 can be used for primary cleaning of innerlayers; flex circuits;
panel plate & etch; and tent & etch. Also used for cleaning etched finals prior to
laminating Kapton coverlays and LPI soldermasks with excellent adhesion.