Cleaner & Adhesion Promoter For Inner layers and Flexible Composites
DURAPREP SSP-1000 is an acid cleaning system that removes foil manufacturers
chromate conversion coatings and conditions substrates for direct dry film lamination without a microetch.
The DURAPREP SSP-1000 System removes oils, fingerprints, oxides, tarnish, and chromates, and leaves a treated surface that retards oxidation and enhances the adhesion of dry film photopolymers.
The DURAPREP SSP-1000 System eliminates the need for any additional process chemistries prior to lamination.
• A true one-step cleaning system
• Cleans oxides, tarnish, oils, & fingerprints
• Removes chromate conversion coatings
• Allows for cleaner developing & stripping
• Cleans and prepares flexible circuit finals for coverlay lamination
• Easily controlled; replenishable; long lived
DURAPREP SSP-1000 can be used for primary cleaning of inner layers; both rigid and thin core, flex circuits, panel plate & etch; and tent & etch. Also used for cleaning etched finals prior to laminating Kapton cover layers with excellent adhesion.