Model 626 is a Deep Access, Long Reach Wire Bonder that can operate as a Ball, Wedge, Bump or Peg bonder. The 626 can be used for wire diameters from 0.7 to 2.0 mil (18 to 51µm) gold wire when in ball bonder configuration or 0.5 to 3.0 mil (12 to 76µm) and ribbon up to 1.0 x 12.0 mil (25 x 300µm) when in wedge or Peg bonding mode.
The 626 was specifically designed for applications that require bonding at extreme height differences between 1st and 2nd bond and for bonding wires to sensitive devices such as gallium arsenide FET's and LED's.
Model 626's motorized wire feed and wire/ribbon clamping system provide superior wire/ribbon control and allow the operator to increase or decrease tail length in 1 mil (25µm) increments at a touch of a switch. 626 show actual units for set up of bond parameters.
Change over from Ball bonder to Wedge bonder requires only a press of a button to turn EFO power to zero and a change from capillary to wedge tool. 626 can also operate in Bump or Peg bonding modes. Add OP-47 for pick, place and bond feature.
- Hybond Soft Touch energy system
- 100 Bond schedules programmable in non-volatile memory
- Selectable / adjustable reset heights (constant or adaptive)
- 1-2-2 auto stitch or manual continuous stitch in manual & auto modes when ball bonding
- Sensor controlled bond actuation for variable bonding height
- 0.740 inch max. vertical bonding window
- Deep vertical access of 0.53" (1,34cm)
- Static dissipative enclosure
- Ball, Wedge, Bump or Peg bond capable
- Horizontal reach of 6.5" (16,51cm)
- Programmable loop and search heights
- Built-in digital temperature controller
- High / low power PLL ultrasonic generator
- Swing-away wire clamp assembly
- 0.5 and 2 inch spool mounts
- Z-axis movement controlled by footswitches or manipulator
- Motorized Z-axis control in auto and manual modes
- Audio and visual bond indicators
- Electronic ball size control 0-4x wire dia.
- Leica Stereo Zoom microscope (OP-06S6)
- Nikon SMZ660 microscope (OP-06A)
- Dual fiber-optic illuminator (OP-08A)
- 8:1 X-Y Manipulator (OP-30A)
- Tool heater with temperature controller (OP-31)
- Heated Ultrasonic Transducer (OP-82)
- 2.125" diameter heated workstage(WST-15A)
- 4" x 6" heated workstage (WST-19A)
- 10" x 6" heated workstage (WST-65)
- Wire & Ball tool as ordered per application
» Ultrasonic System: PLL self-tuning, 62.5 KHz (±2.5KHz) nominal
» Ultrasonic Power Range: 0-0.2 watts on Low setting, 0-2 watts on High setting
» Bond Time Range:0 - 900 mSec
» Bond Force Range: 12 - 250 grams
» Temperature Control Range: Ambient to 250° C
» Bondable Wire Diameters: 0.5 to 3.0 mils (12,7 to 76,2 µm)
» Bondable Ribbon Dimensions: Up to 1 x 20 mils (25,4 x 510 µm) in wedge bonder mode.
» Bondable Wire / Ribbon Materials: Gold (aluminum and gold coated copper for wedge bonder)
» Bond Head Movement: Motorized (servo); activated by manipulator switches or footswitches
» Bond Actuation: By sensor at bond surface contact
» Z Axis Travel: 0.75 in (1,90 cm)
» Vertical Bonding Window: 0.74 in (1,88 cm)
» Table Motion: 4:1, manual
» Input Power Requirements: 90-260 VAC 50/60 Hz @ 10A max
» Minimum Bench Space Required: 20" x 25" (50,8cm x 63,5cm)
» Unit Weight /Shipping Weight: 70 lbs / 150 lbs (31,8 / 68,2 Kg). Shipping weight will vary.
» Industry Standards: CE certified