The 522A incorporates Hybond's exclusive Soft Touch™ force ramping system that bonds effectively even to sensitive materials.
Superior wire control is provided by a motorized feed system which features front panel operator adjustment of tail length.
Model 522A sets the industry standard for ease of operation and maintenance. Front panel operator controls include force, ultrasonic time, ultrasonic energy, tail length, EFO power, and stage heat.
The 4:1 X-Y manipulator stage movement and Z axis bond motion are conveniently located to reduce operator fatigue.
Precision machined mechanical components with sealed ball bearings at major points are durable and trouble-free. Modular electronics facilitate quick and cost-effective maintenance.
- Hybond Soft Touch energy system
- Independent Z-axis lever for bonding tool control
- Motorized vertical wire feed
- 1-2-2 stitch capability
- 0.5 and 2 inch spool mounts
- Loop height control adjustment
- Electronic ball size control
- Swing-away wire clamp assembly
- High and Low EFO power
- Independent control of 1st & 2nd bond parameters
- Tail length adjustable
- Audio & visual bond sequence fault indicators
- 6 x 8.5 inch work platform
- LED display of work stage temperature
- Infinite angle microscope mounting
- Front panel ultrasonic test button
- Leica Stereo Zoom microscope (OP-06S6T)
- Nikon SMZ660 microscope (OP-06A)
- Dual fiber-optic illuminator (OP-08A)
- 240 VAC 50/60 Hz input wiring (OP-12)
- Bump Bonding Capability (OP-13)
- Deep access capability (OP-18)
- High & low ultrasonic power (OP-44)
- 2.125" diameter heated workstage (WST-15A)
- 4" x 4" heated workstage (WST-19B)
- Capillary & wire as ordered per application
» Ultrasonic System: PLL self-tuning, 62.5 KHz (±2.5KHz) nominal
» Ultrasonic Power Range: 0-1 watt on Low setting (default), 0-2 watts on High setting
» Bond Time Range: 10 - 400 mSec
» Bond Force Range: 15 - 150 grams
» Temperature Control Range: Ambient to 250° C
» Bondable Wire Diameters: 0.7 to 2.0 mils (18 to 50, 8 µm)
» Bondable Wire Materials: Gold wire
» Bonding Capillary Length: 0.437" (standard), 0.750" with deep-reach option (OP-18)
» Bond Head Movement: Manual
» Bond Actuation: Switch at fixed height, actuated by lever
» Z Axis Travel: 0.5 in (1, 20 cm) maximum
» Vertical Bonding Window: 60 -100 mils (152-254 µm) max dist. between 1st & 2nd bond
» Table Motion: 4:1, manual
» Input Power Requirements: 120 VAC 50/60 Hz @ 10A (std) or 240 VAC 50/60 Hz @ 5A
» Minimum Bench Space Required: 20" x 20" (50,8cm x 50,8cm)
» Unit Weight /Shipping Weight: 55 / 135 lbs (24, 9 / 61, 4 Kg). Shipping weight will vary.
» Industry Standards: CE certified