The 522A-40 incorporates Hybond's exclusive Soft Touch™ force ramping system that bonds effectively even to sensitive materials.
Superior wire control is provided by a motorized feed system which features front panel operator adjustment of tail length.
Model 522A-40 sets the industry standard for ease of operation and maintenance. Front panel operator controls include force, ultrasonic time, ultrasonic energy, tail length, EFO power, and stage heat.
The 4:1 X-Y manipulator stage movement and Z axis bond motion are conveniently located to reduce operator fatigue.
Precision machined mechanical components with sealed ball bearings at major points are durable and trouble-free. Modular electronics facilitate quick and cost-effective maintenance.
- Hybond Soft Touch energy system
- Independent Z-axis lever for bonding tool control
- Motorized vertical wire feed
- 1-2-2 stitch capability
- 0.5 and 2 inch spool mounts
- Loop height control adjustment
- Electronic ball size control
- Swing-away wire clamp assembly
- Deep vertical access of 0.53 inch
- Long horizontal reach of 6.5 inches
- High and Low EFO power
- Independent control of 1st & 2nd bond parameters
- Tail length adjustable
- Audio & visual bond sequence fault indicators
- 10 x 12 inch work platform
- LED display of work stage temperature
- Infinite angle microscope mounting
- Front panel ultrasonic test button
- Comfortably fits 10 x 10 inch module or substrate
- Leica Stereo Zoom microscope (OP-06S6T)
- Nikon SMZ660 microscope (OP-06A)
- Dual fiber-optic illuminator (OP-08A)
- 240 VAC 50/60 Hz input wiring (OP-12)
- Bump Bonding Capability (OP-13)
- 8:1 X-Y manipulator (OP-30A)
- High & low ultrasonic power (OP-44)
- 2.125" diameter heated workstage (WST-15A)
- 4" x 4" heated workstage (WST-19B)
- 10" X 6" heated workstage (WST-65)
» Ultrasonic System: PLL self-tuning, 62.5 KHz (±2.5KHz) nominal
» Ultrasonic Power Range: 0-1 watt on Low setting (default), 0-2 watts on High setting
» Bond Time Range: 10 - 400 mSec
» Bond Force Range: 15 - 150 grams
» Temperature Control Range: Ambient to 250° C
» Bondable Wire Diameters: 0.7 to 2.0 mils (18 to 50,8 µm)
» Bondable Wire Materials: Gold wire
» Bonding Capillary Length: 0.750"
» Bond Head Movement: Manual
» Bond Actuation: Switch at fixed height, actuated by lever
» Z Axis Travel: 0.5 in (1,20 cm) maximum
» Vertical Bonding Window: 60 -100 mils (152-254 µm) max dist. between 1st & 2nd bond
» Table Motion: 4:1, manual
» Input Power Requirements: 120 VAC 50/60 Hz @ 10A (std) or 240 VAC 50/60 Hz @ 5A
» Minimum Bench Space Required: 20" x 25" (50,8cm x 63,5cm)
» Unit Weight /Shipping Weight: 70 / 150 lbs (50,8 / 63,5 Kg). Shipping weight will vary.
» Industry Standards: CE certified