- Extremely high-speed labeller. It can cut over 130 pcs./min. (40 mm pitch label)
- Durable motor that can stand 24 hours.
- Very compact design fits cell-system.
- Utility holder can firmly hold the label roll easily.
- Thin, very thick labels and security tapes useable.
- Inexpensive price although it uses stainless body to against ESD.
- One-touch to adjust the photosensor for different types of label.
- Scrap winder enables to remove scrap automatically.
- Simply remove scrap.
||15mm - 100mm
|Width of Label Mount
||10mm - 75mm
||130 pcs./ min. (Label pitch = 40 mm)
|Roll Outside Diameter
||192 x 170 x 253mm (W x H x D)
||AC100V 50/60Hz 18/20W
|*Because of the motor's characteristics, the standstill point will differ if scrap builds up.
Q: What is different from PLD-3000?
A: HLD-2000 has the fastest feeding speed in the world. On the other hand, PLD-3000 is able to cut extremely small size (4 x 4 mm) of labels.
Q: Can you customize this product to use bigger labels?
A: Basically, customizing is not available for this product. We are planning on releasing a new machine for cutting bigger size of labels sometime in this year.
Q: Is it possible to use the tape that has more than 180 mm in outside diameter?
A: Yes it is. You can use up to 200 mm by attaching the plastic stopper.
Q: Is it possible to read a clear label?
A: Some of the clear labels may be readable, but it would be rare.