HYBOND's Model EDB-140B is a semiautomatic epoxy/silver glass die bonder which provides uniform epoxy or silver glass dispensing with consistent material thickness and precise die placement.
The EDB-140B can be fitted with a waffle pack/gel pack or loose die pedestal or a die ejector for holding die on wafers. The dispense system can be fitted with HYBOND's micro-dispense head for extremely low volume epoxy dispensing.
This die bonder is rugged enough for continuous production and ideal for small production runs and laboratory applications. Die pick up and placement are made easy with the aid of dual CCTV cameras and a split screen monitor which incorporates a die and package visual targeting system.
The EDB-140B is modular and easily adapts to modifications to accommodate fixturing for custom packages.
- Color CCTV System (as shown)
- Package depth sensing for consistent and precise bond line thickness
- Built-in programmable dispense control
- Storage for up to 200 dispense programs
- Manual X-Y alignment
- Waffle pack/loose die pickup pedestal
- Pitch & Roll adjustments for bond head
- Custom dispense heads/dispense patterns
- Custom die collets to match customer die
- Manual & Semiautomatic operation modes
- Remote control panel for ease of operation
- Die Ejector Systems
- Color CCTV System
- Zoom Stereo Microscope w/ Swivel Base
- Dual fiber-optic illumination system
- Stir column for silver glass /conductive epoxy
- Micro-Dispensing head
- Lead frame indexing systems
- Semi-automatic indexing systems
- Heater stage and temperature controller
- Customization based on specific application
» Dispense System: Programmable pressure, time and suck-back (avoids drip) system.
» Bond Line Accuracy: ±.0.5 mil (±m12,7 lµm)
» Temperature Control Range: Ambient.
» Bondable Die Size Range: 6 x 6 mils (152 x 152 µm) to 750 x 750 mils (1,9 x 1,9 µm)
» Placement Accuracy: ± 1 mil (25,4 µm) standard. Higher accuracy when adding other options.
» Dispense Materials: Epoxy, conductive epoxy and silver glass.
» Bond Head Movement: Motorized, rotational, w/ fixed pick-up and placement points.
» Bond Actuation: By opto-sensor at fixed height. Cycle initiated by footswitch.
» Vertical Bonding Window: 0.5 in (1.20 cm) / 0.125 to 0.500 in. (0,31 to 1,20 cm).
» Table Motion: Manual, with thumbscrews standard.
» Input Power Requirements: 120 VAC 50/60 Hz @ 8 amps.
» Min. Bench Space Required: Height/width: 24in. (45cm), Depth: 22in. (56cm), without monitor.
» Facilities Required (min.): Vacuum: 23in.Hg (584mmHg). Air: 60psi (4,2Kg/cm3).
» Unit Weight /Shipping Weight: 75lbs (34Kg)/150lbs (68Kg). Shipping weight will vary.
» Approx. Units Per Hour (UPH): 90 - 240 depending on options, settings and mode of operation.