Soldering Robot Optional Unit - Nitrogen Gas Double Heater [HN-W100]
Japan Unix Co. Ltd
Purging hot N2 to works can considerably reduce work time.
- Shutoff of oxygen
- Creating nitrogen gas atmosphere at soldering areas can control oxidation of soldered joints or materials.
- As nitrogen atmosphere brings a preventing effect on oxidation and decomposition of flux, improvement in spreading ratio and a reduction in flux contents (3% to 2%) are feasible.
- It is reported that the thermal oxidation preventive effect on the soldering tip prolongs its life.
- Work time can be reduced through the preheating effect of hot N2 gas on soldering areas.
- It is reported that the temperature at the soldering tip is stabilized by the effect of rising ambient temperature surrounding the soldering tip.
- A version without heater is available. (100RH-N2-CA)