Realizing the best downsizing in the world!
Nitrogen gas is obtained only by applying compressed air (4-7 kg/cm2).
- Compatible with Eutectic Solder, High-Temperature Solder and Lead-Free Solder.
- Electric power is unnecessary. (Only compressed air is necessary.)
- Simplified installation and operation.
Nitrogen gas is produced only by connecting the generator to compressed air (4-7 kg/cm2).
The concentration and flow of nitrogen gas produced can be adjusted simply by adjusting the supply air pressure and flow of nitrogen gas.
- Simple and compact structure.
- Endless operation is possible.
No cylinder is used for nitrogen gas, thus, no time is spent for gas balance examination and cylinder replacement.
- Maintenance free.
The generator does not require any maintenance work because the electric and driving sections are absent.
- Neither noise nor dust arises.
Neither noise nor dust arises because the generator is not equipped with a driving section.
* Nitrogen gas generation capacity: The concentration of generated nitrogen gas depends on the air pressure.