Philo is developed especially for those customers who need a standard platform which cane be customized to host different applications.
The machine is built with excellent materials and all parts are inserted in a robust aluminium frame.
The model PHILO is a compact plasma cleaning system suitable for batch operation. Typical applications are:
• Organic decontamination prior to wire bonding
• Adhesion promoter prior to moulding
• Adhesion promoter of die attach materials on substrates
• Flux removal from semiconductor packages , hybrids or automotive products
• General activation, cleaning and decontamination
• 3”, 4” ,6” and 8” wafer cleaning
Dimensions: 900 x 1600 x 1500h mm
Weight: 400 Kg
Power: Single Phase 220-240 V 50 Hz, 2.0 KVA
Air: Dry 3—6 bar
Exhaust port: NW25
Control: PLC (6” LCD Touch screen)
Safety covers and interlocks
Dimensions: 350 x 350 x 100h mm
Maximum Product dimensions: Application dependent
Plasma type:  Direct
BOC RV12 Fomblin Oil Pump
1 gas lines with digital Mass Flow Controller
13.56 MHz 300W generator with auto tuner
The plasma chamber is equipped with a door to allow loading of the products.
Once in the chamber, the products are brought to vacuum, the process gas is inserted and plasma is activated.
Once the plasma time has expired, the chamber is vented.
This system is suitable only for high pressure plasma processes in the range of 0.3 to 0.9 mbar and can operate only with the following gases:
• AR/H2 95/5 %
• N2/H2 95/5 %
• AR/O2 in various mix ranges