Soldering Station - Lead Free Compatible Soldering Iron/Nitrogen Gas Flow Meter Integrated [UNICON-107F]
Japan Unix Co. Ltd
Equipped with a safety control sensor, the First in the world (Patented).
- The POWER switch is automatically turned off to secure safety.
- Energy saving function is provided. The heater temperature is dropped to the READY level during standby. (The temperature is auotmatically reset when the operator picks up the iron.)
- If the operator starts working before the iron tip reaches the set temperature, the buzzer sounds.
- Temperature control lock using codes is possible.
- Leak current is minimized due by using a 24V heater.
- Proportion control, selection of turning on and off are possible.
- The temperature of the iron tip can be set freely from 200 to 450°C.
- Temperature units displayed can also be changed between °C and °F.
- The heater temperature rises very quickly.
- Any trouble is including heater burn-out, abnormal temperature, sensor burn-out and short circuiting, and the power is automatically disconnected after one minute.
- Sufficient countermeasures have been provided to prevent Electrostatic Discharge (E.S.D.).
- This item has a current CE Marking approval.
|Temperature warm-up property of iron tip|
Only 20 seconds to 300°C!
Surprising temperature warm-up
The table shows the results of the test on the "heater temperature warm-up property" of the UNICON-107(S).
Look at the excellent "high-speed heating". It takes only some 20 seconds for the tip of the iron to warm up to the optimum temperature of 300°C after the switch is turned on. This marvellous high-speed heating property is sure to help widely improve your production efficiency and acceptance rates of your products.
|*The other accessories for standard package: handpiece bench stand, cleaning sponge and one iron tip (selectable).|
|*1 Excluding protrusion and cord|
|*2 Excluding cord|